- What is the Precise Aligners treatment process?Your journey to a dream smile begins with state-of-the-art technology, we will be able to map out your mouth and create a custom treatment plan for you, as well as show you expected results throughout the treatment. Once your custom aligners are created, you will begin to wear them - a lot. For Precise Aligner treatment to be effective, you will need to keep the aligners on for a minimum of 20 hours per day, along with swapping out your aligners every week to a couple of weeks. You will be expected to begin seeing results within just a few weeks as the aligners gradually shift your teeth into place. As long as you follow the treatment plan correctly and make all the appropriate visits to our dental office, Precise Aligner patients can generally complete their treatment within 6-12 months!
- Can I get Precise Aligners treatment on only the top or bottom row of teeth?Yes! Everyone’s situation is different, meaning only one row of teeth may need Precise Aligners treatment rather than both. The decision to go with one row rather than both should be discussed with your orthodontist Dr Chad Hazouri and team of experts will discuss and create a treatment best suited for your personal needs, however, as aligning both rows of teeth could have longer-term benefits, even if you think one of the rows looks fine already. Precise Aligners treatment is versatile, so in many cases patients will find out they are perfect candidates for the clear aligners! There are only a few reasons why Precise Aligners treatment may not be possible or may need to be postponed. These include:
- Overly severe misalignment
- Presence of gum disease or cavities
- The need for large oral procedures or surgery
- The presence of implants or bridges
- TMJ issues
- How often do I have to visit the dental office with a typical Precise Aligners treatment?One of the great features of Precise Aligners treatment is that you will require fewer visits to the dental office than if you were using traditional braces. You will generally come and visit us once every six weeks for a quick in-and-out visit. Appointments can easily work around your busy schedule. We will ensure everything is working the way it should be and send you on your way!
Precise Aligners™ are a clear, aligner-based orthodontic treatment option for patients that would like to straighten their teeth or correct their bite without the use of conventional metal braces. Precise Aligners™ are removable thus preventing food getting stuck during eating, which often happens with metal braces. Being able to use clear trays hides the fact that you are going through orthodontic treatment and does not interfere with your social life.
Treatment depends on the level of complexity and the position of your teeth, but most patients are great candidates for Precise Aligners™.
If you would like to have the position of your teeth corrected and can commit to wearing clear trays throughout the day, except for when you eat, brush, and floss, then Precise Aligners™ would be a great method of treatment for you!
Australian made & developed, Dr. Chad has personally helped in the developing and producing of software as well as hardware. It is continually being tweaked and refined to maximise treatment efficiency and efficacy. Unlike other systems that are designed & made off-shore, all Precise Aligners™ are made to the highest quality and have T.G.A. approved materials.